Monday, November 23, 2009

 

Update

Well for those of you who don't know Tom has been laid off of work permanently from the Rail Road so now he is trying to do some handyman service and has put in for a job with Rainbow sign and banners. I have been battleing a inner ear infection and can't seem to ge over it. The girls are doing good Morgan and Ryane do floors for their grandma's everyother week and they have been having soccer practice they have a tournament the day after thanksgiving in St. George, then Morgan has decided to not play soccer any more she has decided to take piano lessons so we will see how that goes. I have been doing alot of crafts lately and I have got 2 photo jobs and I hope that they will turn out ok I really love to take photo's it relaxes me and is alot of fun. Hope everyone is doing well and I am going to try and keep this updated as much as I can. I am Thankful for my family and friends old and new. Hope you all have a wonderful thanksgiving.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]